Monday, September 21, 2009

From Picture to Page


The above photo is of myself and Kelly Bowen, who is a successful Stampin Up demonstrator. This was our stand at the From Picture to Page show yesterday along with Tania Lown and Karen Dillon. We have many ladies come visit us throughout the day and I was amazed at how many already have loads of SU products and attend workshops with other demonstrators. We had some great items on display from some talented demonstrators which included Kerri Hunter, Melinda Rowe, Michelle Grech, Yvonne Campbell, Karen Woods and Debbie Pamment (sorry if I missed a name!)
I came home so inspired and look forward to when I find time to get creative with all these new ideas in my head.
As well as booking workshops and classes, we demonstrated some techniques. Tomorrow I shall post a photo of the technique that I was
demonstrating.
So keep your eye out for events like these as you get to learn a lot about what you can do with your products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy