Sunday, May 2, 2010

Inspired by little finds

For those of my fellow crafters reading this, then you will understand what I am talking about. My study/craft room is what only can be described as organised mess. Boxes, containers, drawers of various papers, stamps and embellishments. I pretty much know where everything is, well except when I am in a rush and that important last piece is nowhere to be found. Yesterday I was looking for something and I came across these cute little bottles. I cant even remember buying them so they have probably been sitting amongst the clutter for years. It then gave me the challenge of using them. I went with a nice simple baby card and used the colour of the top of the bottle for the base and worked from there. I looked forward to sharing more challenges I have given myself when I find more treasures amongst my junk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy