Thursday, October 7, 2010

Inspired by the need to write!

Well, it has certainly been a while since my last post. I have been doing so much but haven't had a chance to get all the photos up here. Hopefully you have been following me via my facebook page as well. Since the Seddon market in September, I have been at the first ever Monkey Market in Brighton as well as my regular spot in Yarraville at the market there. Inspired by Paper will also be making its debut at a few more markets over the next few months so stay tuned!

I have had some new customers come through and order via the Babies and Kids store in Seddon as well as more orders through my market stall and of course through the great friends that I have. I am about to upload some more photos and shall hopefully get them posted before I go to bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy