Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Inspired by the new year...

I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post. I must admit, because I frequently post the latest news on Inspired by Papers facebook page, I forget to also put it on here.

Well 2010 ended on a high with a busy lead up to Christmas. When I get a moment, I will post the photos of the custom frames I made. The year 2011 started off and it was all about me! I got married in January so there was a lot of craziness there. All those last minute things to organise- I will share some photos of it soon with you all. Then it was off to Hawaii for two weeks. I found two scrapbooking shops whilst there, but was not able to get to them. I did find a big craft store and convinced my darling new hubby to let me in and I could see him pacing at the door.
So it was a quick look and I managed to quickly grap a couple new things.

As I said, lots of photos to share and I shall do that over the week ahead.
A belated Happy New Year to you all....

Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy