Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Inspired by craft in my bedroom....

So I finally have got my bedroom organised after many years in our house. Not only is there the built in robes but new linen, photos and of course some DIY!

Firstly, there was a ladder I found in the garage of my grandmothers house. The middle picture shows it before a bit of a clean and varnish. It has become a great storage place for all my scarfs! And as you can see, I love scarfs!! Much easier to find now.


The side of the new wardrobes were looking rather bare so I was trying to find something to fill it in. I have seen the embroidery circles filled with fabric and used as wall decors so I thought I would give it a go. I couldn't find any fabric I liked that matched my linen so I went for creating my own. Well, I didn't do it all on my own. My lovely sister did the hard work of the embroidery after I wrote it in chalk. I was so happy with the final outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy