Monday, August 31, 2009

MMM

Busy, Busy, Busy....
Another busy week at work ended with my stall at the Maribyrnong Makers Market in Seddon on Saturday. I honestly think the market is cursed with the weather as once again, we battled the rain and wind throughout the day. But fortunately, the crowds didn't stay away and we had people stopping by all day. Thank you to all those that came along and purchased some cards. I look forward to the next MMM in November where it plans to be twice as big! Both at the church and at the park down the street. I will have to start now making more cards and getting started on Christmas cards.
I am also busy with orders for wedding invites and baby shower cards and I hope to have some samples on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy