Monday, March 15, 2010

Busy busy busy!

Sorry to those who have been checking my page and wondering where I have been for the last month! I have been busy and the orders keep coming in. I finally have found some time to post some photos of some recent creations.

I shall start with a group of cards I made for a customer at my last market. S
he loved the baby cards so much, she ordered some in bulk!



Next is a thank you card made for someone who saved the day for me. Recently a order came in and I had a paper shortage and Mel was kind enough to come to the rescue and provide me with the much needed paper. So obviously I needed to make her a card to say thanks!



And finally, here a a few of the frame orders I have done including some matching cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy