Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The last few weeks....

Markets, engagement parties, frames, cards and I even managed to fit in a trip to the hospital last week after dislocating my shoulder. Yes, it has been a busy few weeks and doing part of it with one arm out of action has made it harder at times. I have taken photos of some things, so will post them here now.

Firstly, the engagement. We had organised a small engagement party with the family last weekend and of course I had to make the invites. I used a new bird punch (which I love!) and quickly made the invites below. I thought it was a quick and easy invite (as I needed to get them done in one night) but as I started making them, it took longer than I thought.


I also had a stall at the Maribyrnong Makers Market on March 20th. It is a favourite market of mine as it only is on four times a year and the locals continue to stop by and visit all day. I love now that I am getting some regular visitors who like to come by and stock up on cards for the upcoming months. Here is some photos of my stall.




Below are some photos of some of my latest creations. Both cards for the markets and for Babies and Kids Store. Remember that my cards and frames can be purchased at Babies and Kids in Seddon. It also has some great clothes in there. I have to go into the shop with blinkers on and walk straight to the register. There are far too many clothes that I want to buy for friends children!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy