Saturday, October 31, 2009

Christmas is coming....

Well I am not going to even try and think about how many days there are until Christmas but I know it has come too soon.
I have posted a link (on the right of the page) to the next Maribyrnong Makers Market in Seddon on November 14th. As you can see, it is the Christmas market. And yes, that scares me. It is only 2 weeks away and I have yet to get started on making my Christmas cards.
It certainly will be a busy two weeks for me trying to get enough cards ready for the market. I always have great ideas for all the things I will make for the markets and then time is not on my side and I end up with a mad rush in the days leading up to it.
So enough typing for me, time to get started on these cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy