Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nurses thank you card....


I thought I would share with you a card I made for the nurses that have been looking after my brother. He finally came home hospital and we wanted to say a big thank you to those that have been caring for him for the last 16 months.
Of course we didn't want them to forget him so I made this card and used a similar layout to the frames I have been doing but incorporated photos of him during his time in hospital into it.
It was a A4 size card with lots of squares that combined both papers and photos. I must say that it was loved by the nurses and now takes centre spot on their noticeboard. It was a emotional time both making the card and giving it to the nurses and we are all happy to have him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy