Saturday, October 24, 2009

Frames, Frames, Frames!

Many of you have seen the frames I have been creating over the last year. I thought I would share some of them with you here on my blog
(if you click on the picture you should be able to see it larger).
The 'Cody', 'Luka' and 'Jonathon' frames were all done using the same papers but were slightly altered in order to suit the frames.
The 'Mia' frame is one that Kelly and I have been doing workshops on. It is very popular and is a great one for a girls room.
The 'Atsuya' frame is one I completed last week and is for a friend of mine who has just had a baby. Well I shouldn't say 'just'- Atsuya is now more than 2 months old and I am a little slow in getting his present finished. I have tried to make it not too 'baby like' and used some old Japanese papers in some of the squares.

Hope you like looking at the frames.
I am able to do custom orders for anyone that would like one.
Please just email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy