Sunday, May 22, 2011

Inspired by Piccadilly Market...

I was very excited to be a part of the Picadilly Market for small people. Piccadilly market is in Geelong and it was the first time they had one solely for babies and kids. It was also the first time that Inspired by Paper had a stall there. It was at a great venue- on the waterfront in Deakin University- and the rain held off so people were more that happy to venture out of the house and visit the market! Many prams and toddlers came through the door and it was great to meet some new customers. Below is a photo of my stall and the venue. You can see the new addition to my stall... the ladder! I know a lot of stall holders use ladders in their setup and when doing a garage cleanup over Easter, I found this one and it is great to hang a few frames on it.







Heading to a market in Geelong, the first thing that came to my head was the Geelong football team. So I set myself a task of making a Geelong based frame for all the Cats supporters that would be going to the market. One of them got purchased and the name Gus was added. It is Gus' birthday this week and is a big Cats fan and I hope he likes his gift! I look forward to heading to another Piccadilly market in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy