Sunday, August 7, 2011

Inspired by Paper Squared...

So with my life being all about work (the real job) and also Inspired by Paper, I said to my husband that we should head away for the night so I could spend some time with him. I had two days off work and I thought if I was at home, I would be in the study working on new creations and he would be on the couch watching some form of sport. So on Friday we headed to our holiday house in Rye for the night. Driving there, we went past Paper Squared in Mornington. For my fellow paper crafters, you will know it is like heaven in there. I was tempted to ask to stop but thought no, I am supposed to be getting away from this all.
When we arrived in Rye, I looked out the kitchen window and saw this beautiful rainbow...

However on Saturday, it was decided we head home a bit earlier in the afternoon than initially planned. As not only was there are good AFL game on the tv to watch, but that was then followed by the NRL game, the Wallabies game and then the 20/20 cricket. Luckily we have foxtel so I was able to head online and set the games to record just in case we didn't get home in time :-). So when driving past Paper Squared on the way home, I asked for ten minutes inside since I felt we were coming home early so he can enjoy his passion, I will enjoy a bit of mine.
I have only been in the store once and walking in I was like where do I start? So many different ranges of papers and as I wondered around the aisles, I was quickly trying to remember what projects I was working on.
When hubby called me from the car outside, I still had a bit to look at and said "just making my way to the front now". He then replied with " well I could say I am just on my way to the footy- but that doesn't mean I am not going to stop in at every pub on the way!". So true, and we returned home and he found himself on the couch watching the footy and I found myself completing another frame order... back to reality....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Graphic Design by Polka Dot Dandy